Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Efflorescence" Painting by Etsy Artist, Stephanie Mealor Corder

"Efflorescence"

by Stephanie Mealor Corder


Alright. I have to admit that I have fallen in love with this painting. It is only 8"x16", but you would think it is larger because of the detail. (I was surprised at the size when I looked at the description.) My mind is panning the walls looking for the perfect spot for it to hang in our house. Just looking at the listing makes me smile. It is so cheerful!

To make this an even more tempting purchase, shipping is free for US Residents.

Stephanie--Etsy seller stefny68--says that most of her paintings come from pictures she has takes of her garden. This particular painting features a Green Envy Zinnia framed by Black and Blue Salvia. She also offers lovely little cards with this image, which I will definitely purchase.

2 comments: